Help Us to Help Others
There are two ways you can make a difference in our local community.
PAY IT FORWARD
Make a general donation to HHC and you’ll be supporting us with:
- Administrative costs associated with running our annual Hunter Homeless Connect Day event.
- Maintenance and production of our community services directory resource.
- Providing educational programs and opportunities for small businesses, corporate organisations and individuals to be active participants in responding to homelessness in the Newcastle and Hunter region through our Connecting the Hunter program.
Make a donation directly to our Connecting the Hunter Pay it Forward initiative and your $$ will provide someone in need with a voucher to access goods and services from local businesses. You’ll also be financially supporting local businesses at the same time.
- $20.00 can provide a meal and a beverage at a local cafe
- $40.00 can provide a haircut
- $50.00 can provide a fruit & vegetable box
- $100.00 can provide a range of goods and services