Supporting Hunter Homeless Connect Inc. is a great way to help in the delivery of vital services to those experiencing homelessness and those at risk in our community. We are extremely grateful for the support of our community partners in helping us achieve our objectives within the community.
There are several ways you can help:
- Provide financial or in-kind sponsorship of the Hunter Homeless Connect Day event.
- Sign up to our Connecting the Hunter Progam
If you would like to become a Hunter Homeless Connect Inc Community Partner, please email email@example.com for more information.
Current Hunter Homeless Connect Day Event Partners
- Compass Housing Services
- Family & Community Services
- Transport NSW
- TAFE NSW
- Beyond Bank Australia
- Who Printing
Past Event Partners
- Newcastle City Council
- St Vincent De Paul
- Port Waratah Coal Services
- Newcastle Coal Infrastructure Group
- Mine Wealth & Wellbeing
- R & M Insurance Brokers
- Archival Survival
- PCYC Police Citizens Youth Clubs
- Preservation Australia
- Lindbeck Partners
- Total Engraving